Preparing tools for building a website using Common Lisp
I did search for tools/libraries for building a website using Common Lisp. So I just want to take note here and maybe it is useful for others too. BTW please note that I have never used them yet.
- Ningle - a Sinatra-like web framework
- Arrows - a Jinja2-like template engine
- cl-rabbit - a RabbitMQ interface
- ironclad - Password encryption
- mongo-cl-driver - A MongoDB driver
These should be enough for building the server side of a small website, shouldn’t them?